Friday, July 17, 2009

Wednesday, July 15

I had doctor's appointment on Wednesday morning. I met with the nurse and we talked about a lot of things, I asked a lot of questions, and then I had to have some bloodwork done. The doctor that I was using (that I really, really liked) is moving at the end of July, so I had to find a new doctor. I haven't actually met her yet, but I did meet her nurse and I really like her...so I'm excited to meet the doctor in a couple of weeks. My bloodwork came back good and I will have a second sonogram on August 3...yay!!

After my doctor's appt., my mom took me and my sweet friend Shayna to Cracker Barrel for brunch. We had such a great time! Then mom had to go to work :( Shayna and I ran around town and then headed back to Snyder. On our way home, Shayna talked to Kelby about getting a haircut that evening and I said, "Is there any way that Nate can get a haircut too?" So we made plans to do hair that night. Well when Nathan got off of work, I told him that Kelby was going to cut his hair...little did I know, everyone else had already made plans. We got to Kelby's, opened the front door and SURPRISE!!! They had thrown me a birthday party. I had no idea!! Can I just say that I have the BEST FRIENDS ever!!!! Here is a picture of all the wonderful gifts that I got for my birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment