Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Year Anniversary


Nathan and I have been married 3 years today!! It's so funny because it feels like so much longer. :) Those 7 1/2 years that we dated before we got married should DEFINITELY count for something, don't you think?!?! haha!! We've dated almost 1/2 of our lives. But really, these have been the best 3 years!! It's so corny to say, but so true...I really think it gets better and better! I love him more today than I did yesterday!! And to think that we are going to start a family together, couldn't make me more EXCITED!! I have truly married my best friend and I have to be the luckiest woman alive!! To many more years to come...

I love you Nathan!!

Ness

3 comments:

  1. i am so glad to get to begin following this journey with you guys. our anniversary is the day after yours! how cool is that. congrats on the baby, this is the beginning of a great story. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It does get better & better! : )

    ReplyDelete