Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Has Been a Happy Day

Well, we are going to try this blogging thing. I follow other people's blogs constantly and love getting to keep up with what is going on in their everyday lives. I want our family and friends to be able to follow along with what is happening in our life.

Nathan and I got to see a sweet, sweet miracle of God today in the form of a baby. We are EXPECTING!!!! We were able to see our little peanut and his/her heartbeat. WOW!!!! We know that this could not have happened without the hands of God and we are just so excited that he has chosen us to raise one of his children. I hope that Nathan and I make him proud!!

I don't know how well I am going to do at this blogging...but I'm sure going to try. So jump on for this wild ride and enjoy...

OH HAPPY DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so so so happy for you both!!! We have been praying and know you will be awesome parents! God knew what he was doing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You will be AMAZING parents! Love from the Dalys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited and happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS A WONDERFUL TIME IN YOUR LIVES, BUT YOU TWO ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE...SO I CAN ONLY EXPECT THE MOST AMAZING GRANDCHILD EVER!!!GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

    ReplyDelete