Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Fri"day"

Can I just say that I have the best father-in-law in the world (and mother-in-law)!! We celebrated Father's Day with Nathan's dad, Carl on Friday. Nathan's dad has been such a blessing to me!! He is a wonderful father who cares about his children and wants the very best for them. He is an AWESOME grandad and would do anything for them (even wear Mickey Mouse ears i.e. the picture). I can't wait for him to love on my kids too! Aside from being a great father and grandad, I have also watched him as a husband. Carl and Debbie love each other and always put the other first. I definitely take notes while being around them. He is a wonderful Christian example to me and Nathan and strives to know HIM more and more. Carl LOVES the Lord with his whole heart and I look up to him. I have enjoyed being a part of the Smith family and look forward to many more years with them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ness, you know how to make a pregnant girl cry!!! Not only are they a blessing to you, but you are a HUGE blessing to us, I mean ALL of us!!! I have to agree with you--Nathan and I do have the absolute best Godly, loving parents. I love you!!!!!!!! --Carla

    ReplyDelete