Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Neighbors...well kind of

A few weeks ago, Nathan and I found a bird's nest on our porch. We talked about what we should do with it. Should we move it and risk the chance of the momma bird not being able to find her nest... or should we leave it and get to enjoy white droppings by our front door? Well, it wasn't that hard of a decision...we left it. I was walking outside of the house Monday morning for work and looked up to find a sweet surprise. The eggs had hatched and their were baby birds in the nest. Oh how neat!!! They kept opening their mouths like they were trying to make noise, but nothing was coming out. I know that they won't stay long, but it has been a joy watching the process. God's creations = AMAZING!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there... I'm so excited to find you in this wonderful world of BLOg... You will love love love it. I have just met some of the neatest new people, and get to stay in touch with old friends.. I am so very excited for you guys on starting your family.. What amazing joys you have ahead of you... My thoughts and prayers are with you on the greatest adventure of your life.
    Bliss and Blessings,
    Staci

    ReplyDelete